I already saw that...But I think I'm missing something...I read it twice and
it still doesn't work!!
Anyway, I found a way of activating it copying the interceptor bean
definition in the cxf-servlet.xml file (I have to this after deploying the
project because each time I create a war file, eclipse erases my
cxf-servlet.xml file to put the default one at its place). I also copied the
client xml file in my client app, naming it cxf.xml.
The problem is that when I try to call my web service from the client, I
have now this exception:
java.io.IOException: Not in GZIP format
It seems to occur in the client which is receiving a message. That's weird
because the first step is to send a request to the server, isn't it? And the
error occurs before the handleMessage method on the server is called...
I really don't understand what is going on...:-(