dkulp wrote:

> Can you try the SOAP specific subclass of Fault:
>
> org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault
>
> The SOAP binding converts generic "Fault"s into SoapFaults and I think it
> specifically maps generic faults to either soap:Server or soap:Client.
> If you need to manipulate the SOAP fault stuff, you need to use the
> specific subclass.
>
> Dan

It seems it doesn't work either. I am extending
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault and calling its constructor:

    public IndexResultSetFaultMessage(String faultInfo, String faultCode) {
        super(faultInfo, new QName(faultCode));
    }

As a result faultInfo is set properly but faultCode remains soap:Server
unchanded.
Any other thoughts?
az