Hmm... That's not good.   I more or less expected that to work.  Not sure
why it wouldn't be..

Ok.  Couple questions:
1) Are you throwing this from your impl, and interceptor, or a jaxws
handler?

2) Are you using the JAXWS frontend or the simple frontend?

3) Any chance you could try 2.0.4 (released today)?

If it's jaxws, you COULD try building up and throwing a
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException, but that kind of sucks.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA