From:   RustyBullethole, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>The six members are not MPs, although Gill's husband (I think or is it
>her brother) is.  I think their members are stated on their website,
>but anyway it's Gill, that nutty professor, and four family members
>of people killed at Dunblane or Hungerford, although I think Tony
>Hill has packed it in now because the GCN did have seven members
>at one point.  Obviously you're not going to have much luck
>flooding the MP for Dunblane with information.
>
>Steve.

About a week ago a group of concerned MP's were tabling questions regarding
the way in which members of special interest groups and commons select
commitees are selected.

Guess who stood up to oppose them? - that's right Gill Marshall-Andrew's MP
husband.

If anyone has the time or inclination it might be worth looking through
Hansard to find out who they were. No doubt they will be very interested to
know about the GCN's massive membership and who it's front-woman is.

Rusty

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]