From:   "IG", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<<<<<<<<<<<<IG,
      Quite so, the presumption of innocence is the fundamental common law
right;

You do know that don't you?>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wearily.
I have never, ever, not once, ever, in any way, shape or form, or in any
fashion that might have been able to be construed as such, mentioned a
single word
about the presumption of innocence.

Why dont you read the original posting? Which part confused you?

Having said that, I often get myself confused with ET's responses, so you
may be forgiven. I suppose. Begrudgingly tho.

IG

PS If on the other hand you were merely starting an new thread and were only
kindly enquiring if I knew about the presumption of innocence, then I can
reassure you that, yes, I know all about it. Thanks for bringing it to my
attention again.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]