From:   "Jim Franklin", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On the basis that IG feels free to pass judgement on the character of
members of the shooting fraternity, I feel just as free to state that he is
just a "wind-up artist", bent on provoking hasty and unwise comments by the
use of provocative statements. I cannot understand why subscribers rise to
the bait like ravenous trout and get hooked in the process.

I would however like IG's comments on the prospects of the Police Service
accepting into their ranks individuals who have committed offences. I ask on
the basis that there are offences which would disqualify one from holding an
FAC or SGC. Would the same offences be allowed by applicant to the Police
ranks?

Jim Franklin
Orpington
KENT. UK