From:   "IG", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<Disturbing? Because a firearms dealer, who is an integral part of
the licensing system, sees and writes that it is worthless?

I am, and have been for many years, openly critical of the
Firearms Act. But we haven't quite got to the point in the
construction of the British police state where such criticism is
lawful grounds for suspecting or implying that a person will
offend. Well, not in this part of Scotland, anyway...>>

Pure paranoia again.
Did I say that I thought you would offend? Or implied it?
Let me look.........hmmmm..........no, I dont believe I did.
Since when have we got to the point of construction of the police state
which says that police officers cant find things disturbing?

IG

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]