From:   "E.J. Totty", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>The nation might be sympathetic towards claims for the restoration of an
>internationally recognised sport, but demanding something that we lost
>half a century ago would be seen as unreasonable and like trying to run
>before being able to walk.  Such demands would diminish the effect of
>the march and give the government a reason to discredit us on the
>grounds that we are promoting gun culture.
>
>If this march was to demand the government's action on the Law and Order
>issue (lack of), then the self defence would fit in well, but it is not
>part of countryside pursuits.
>
>Alex

        Steve, & Alex,

        Paradise Lost?
        Well, as I say, go for what you think you can get -- and
then some. Never ask only for what you think you can get, as you
will almost always get less than what you thought you would need.
        Honesty flew out the window eons ago.

        I appreciate your concerns in this matter -- as do many
others, but if you are ever to reclaim your rights here, then you
must be prepared to belly-up to the bar and speak with an affirmative
voice: the falsetto will only produce ridicule.

        What the government giveth, the government can taketh
away. If it is your rights you are out to reclaim -- something the
government can neither give nor take, but merely control by ordinance,
then anything but an affirmative voice, and a demanding tone will invite
a denunciatory and condescending rebuke.
        Remember here, that it is you who was insulted by every
machination of stupidity, stultified reasoning, and convolute logic in every
wherewithal of law.

        I was under the impression that the CM was about inherent
aspects of not just the countryside, but those interests clustered about
that theme as well.

        And lastly, the longer those idiotic laws sit in your law books,
the harder it will be to ultimately remove them, it being a relative truth
that deceits gather the mantle of respect the longer they are allowed to go
unchallenged.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01