From:   "davidsquires", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Steve wrote>>  We're not allowed to have placards, it will
have to be T-shirts or hats (or shopping bags <G>).<<

This is from the March Info website (www.march-info.org )
"To increase the visual impact of the breadth of support for
those affected by the plight of the countryside, marchers
are encouraged to carry banners and placards. Whilst sporting
organisations, rural businesses and other groups will want to
carry their own banners, we would encourage individuals to
bring banners/placards stating from which parish or
constituency they have come. Everyone will appreciate that
offensive banners will not help our cause - they will
therefore be removed by Stewards at the start of the March.

In accordance with Royal Parks Regulations, banners will have
to be folded, and placards carried at your sides, when
entering Hyde Park.

For greater impact, when designing placards and banners, it
is recommended that a maximum of 3 colours be used on a white
background, with the preferred size of placards being a
minimum 16½ x 12 inches.

Listed below are companies who design and produce banners and
placards:"

Cheers
David

p.s. There is a chartered aeroplane going to the March from
Inverness.  Any Cybershooters from up here are welcome to
contact me off-list for details.
--
Is that a placard on a stick though?  I think what the police
don't like are placards on sticks in case there is a riot.

All I know is that when the SA marches were in London I asked
the police and they said no placards.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01