I have it,
Jim

------- Original Message -------
>From    : Ellis, Nick[mailto:[email protected]]
Sent    : 9/29/2009 8:41:22 AM
To      : [email protected]
Cc      : 
Subject : RE: [COWs] Re: Liability waiver

 
I'll send one. I'd sent someone this in the past. 



Nick Ellis

Poyner Spruill, LLP

252-972-7115

252-452-2127 (cell)




From: [email protected] 

To: [email protected] 

Sent: Tue Sep 29 08:30:10 2009
Subject: [COWs] Liability waiver






Does anyone have a “standard” liability waiver
handy for the ride? Need one for Active.com

 

Ronnie Raper, CPA

Anthony & Tabb, PA

(252)237-0784

 










--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Attachment: ROCKYMOUNT-406094-v1-Release of Liability Whirligig Bike Tour.DOC
Description: ROCKYMOUNT-406094-v1-Release of Liability Whirligig Bike Tour.DOC

Reply via email to