Jim forwarded to me via email

Ronnie Raper, CPA
Anthony & Tabb, PA
(252)237-0784

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Whalen,
Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 11:45 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: Liability waiver


Ronnie,
I'll get this printed. I'll drop it off by your place this evening if
you'd like. 


--Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:30 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: Liability waiver


I have it,
Jim


------- Original Message -------
>From    : Ellis, Nick[mailto:[email protected]]
Sent    : 9/29/2009 8:41:22 AM
To      : [email protected]
Cc      : 
Subject : RE: [COWs] Re: Liability waiver

 
I'll send one. I'd sent someone this in the past. 



Nick Ellis

Poyner Spruill, LLP

252-972-7115

252-452-2127 (cell)




From: [email protected] 

To: [email protected] 

Sent: Tue Sep 29 08:30:10 2009
Subject: [COWs] Liability waiver






Does anyone have a "standard" liability waiver handy for the ride? Need
one for Active.com

 

Ronnie Raper, CPA

Anthony & Tabb, PA

(252)237-0784

 













DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is for the intended recipient only.
If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then
delete it from your system; access, disclosure, copying, distribution or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited.
If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly,
please notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately.





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to