I'm in. 

--- On Tue, 9/29/09, Whalen, Kevin <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Whalen, Kevin <[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] Whirligig Ride Meeting Tomorrow Night
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 2:16 PM





A reminder that the next meeting will be tomorrow evening (30th) 6:30 at
Terreros (sp?). Please let me know who will be there so I can get a
table put together for us. I think the weather will be nice, so I hope
we can sit outside. 

If you want to volunteer help during the ride, this will be a great time
to be there.

Hope to see you there.



--Kevin


DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is for the intended recipient only.
If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete 
it from your system; access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on 
any of it by anyone else is prohibited.
If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly, please 
notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately.



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to