No they are the new ones. I just don't think I need to go areo with my wheels 3 reasons money, money, money. I do want to drop some weight tho. I will drop 550 grams with the wheels themselves. They are tubeless and take a lighter tire. IDK how much I will lose in those two areas. Anyway. Hope this helps a little.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone ----- Reply message ----- From: "Chris Smith" <[email protected]> To: "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" <[email protected]> Subject: [COWs] Re: Answer to wheel set question. Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2012 1:58 pm The 1450s are a decent wheelset...good training wheelset. If you are getting the newer set which uses double eyelets and assuming you are not a 200 pound guy the wheels should last you a while. Be very careful if you are getting the older (2010 or earlier) wheelsets because they used single eyelets in the rear wheel and had a number of cracked wheels b/c of it. The new 1450s do look nice though. On Feb 16, 12:00 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote: > I can't remember who ask what kind of wheels I'm getting at some point. They > are DI Swiss RR 1450 Chasseral. Nice looking set I think. > > Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected].. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
