I've got Ksyrium SSC SL's and they have been great.  I also put Mavic Equipes 
on an older bike and they have been good the few times I've ridden it.  I think 
there is a mid-tier model called Elites that are between Equipes and Ksyriums 
in terms of price / weight.

Thanks,


Tim Sharp, CRM, CIC, CRIS
Towe Insurance Service, Inc.
P.O. Box 1369
Wilson, NC 27894-1369
Ph (252)237-5361 / (800)533-5746    Fax (252)237-1564    Mobile (252)230-3496
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
visit us on the web at www.toweins.com<http://www.toweins.com>

________________________________
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 2:24 PM
To: Chris Smith; CyclistsOfWilson-COWs
Subject: Re: [COWs] Re: Answer to wheel set question.

Any thoughts about the Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheelset?  I've read some pretty 
good reviews especially considering the money.

Sent from my U.S. Cellular Android device

----- Reply message -----
From: "Chris Smith" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2012 1:58 pm
Subject: [COWs] Re: Answer to wheel set question.
To: "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" <[email protected]>

The 1450s are a decent wheelset...good training wheelset. If you are
getting the newer set which uses double eyelets and assuming you are
not a 200 pound guy the wheels should last you a while. Be very
careful if you are getting the older (2010 or earlier) wheelsets
because they used single eyelets in the rear wheel and had a number of
cracked wheels b/c of it. The new 1450s do look nice though.

On Feb 16, 12:00 pm, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> I can't remember who ask what kind of wheels I'm getting at some point. They 
> are DI Swiss RR 1450 Chasseral. Nice looking set I think.
>
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]..
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to