I'm sorry. I'm very new to the sport. I have no idea what that means? Sent from my U.S. Cellular Android device
----- Reply message ----- From: "Christopher Smith" <[email protected]> Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2012 2:31 pm Subject: [COWs] Re: Answer to wheel set question. To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Cc: "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" <[email protected]> They're Mavics. Not much else to say. On Thursday, February 16, 2012, [email protected] wrote: > Any thoughts about the Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheelset? I've read some > pretty good reviews especially considering the money. > > Sent from my U.S. Cellular Android device > > ----- Reply message ----- > From: "Chris Smith" <[email protected] <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', > '[email protected]');>> > Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2012 1:58 pm > Subject: [COWs] Re: Answer to wheel set question. > To: "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" > <[email protected]<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', > '[email protected]');> > > > > The 1450s are a decent wheelset...good training wheelset. If you are > getting the newer set which uses double eyelets and assuming you are > not a 200 pound guy the wheels should last you a while. Be very > careful if you are getting the older (2010 or earlier) wheelsets > because they used single eyelets in the rear wheel and had a number of > cracked wheels b/c of it. The new 1450s do look nice though. > > On Feb 16, 12:00 pm, "[email protected] <javascript:_e({}, > 'cvml', '[email protected]');>" > <[email protected] <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', > '[email protected]');>> wrote: > > I can't remember who ask what kind of wheels I'm getting at some point. > They are DI Swiss RR 1450 Chasseral. Nice looking set I think. > > > > Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. > To post to this group, send email to > [email protected] <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', > '[email protected]');>.. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected] <javascript:_e({}, > 'cvml', 'cyclistsofwilson-cows%[email protected]');>. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en. > > > > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
