Hi Corinna,

I just updated
https://gist.github.com/kevinushey/cdbd15cdf22e5cdcd094b0ad80347dce
with that output (windbg-output-2.txt); let me know if that gives you
what you need.

As an aside, a new version of the Windows Insider edition was just
released, and the memory addresses for the stubs in ntdll.dll have
changed such that the original issue no longer occurs (ie, 0xe8 no
longer happens to be part of the jumped-to address in the following
stub), but I presume that is just luck and not an intentional change.

Best,
Kevin