On Sun, 12 May 2002, David Howe wrote:

> Nope, Usually credit card transactions are free for the payer

Bullshit, they charge interest on the loans and such. You should read your
credit card bills closer. Every time you use a credit card there is a
interest charge for the 'loan' applied. If you don't pay on time they kick
the interest rate up to completely outrageous levels (which is what has
driven the consumer conflict with the CC companies lo these many years).

> The CC contract insists on no surcharge (to the customers) for CC payments

??? I guess the vendor who pays the fees to use credit cards just pulls
the money out of thin air...not hardly.

         The law is applied philosophy and a philosphical system is
         only as valid as its first principles.

                                James Patrick Kelly - "Wildlife"

     [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                         www.ssz.com
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]                          www.open-forge.org