>Are you for real???

>I'm reading with horror the editorial of your latest crypto-gram. Phrases

>like "revenge only becomes justice if carried out by the State" or "the

Mr. Scheiner was always a bozo, for those who actually know him firsthand. His main
talent was creating an extremely successful crypto-celebrity image at the opportune
moment, boosting the sales of his under-mediocre "Applied Cryptography" (not to be
confused with the excellent "Handbook of Applied Cryptography" by Alfred Menezes) and
consulting business for his company.

In business dealings, when hired as consultant, he was extremely unreliable and
unprofessional. In direct contact he failed to deliver expertize, rising possibility
that he was simply a frontman for actual experts. His analysis was pompous and most of
the time outright wrong.

His flirting with the government's position on crypto and other issues is not new; he
did it many times before, seizing every opportunity to promote himself, following the
money.