Bruce wrote:

> My intuition is that the government is going to be slightly fairer than,
> for example, Disney.  That's just a guess, though.

Governments have no restrictions on their conduct, aside from moderating
it to the extent that they are not overthrown from within, or attacked by
other governments.

Governments cannot commit themselves to anything they cannot later undo by
simply declaring they have changed their minds.  Treaties, for instance,
are far different legal instruments than contracts made between
corporations.

Given that governments can sell pretty much anything to the Proles, if
they get to spin it to their benefit, my guess would be that we have far
less to fear from Disney than we do from government.

Disney also doesn't arrogate to itself the right to kill those who
disclose its secrets.

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+