I think you're overreacting a bit. The actual case involves someone
who was in a foriegn country for years, and was in the war zone at the
time he was fighting the US.

The ruling says that he was "squarely in teh war zone" and discusses
the issue that he hda been out of the US for a long time.

--
michael cardenas       | lead software engineer, lindows.com
hyperpoem.net          | GNU/Linux software developer

"Value judgements are destructive to our proper business, which is curiosity
and awareness."
- John Cage

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]