>SIgh. Although I read May's "Crypto Anarchy" piece and liked it, I am slowly
>coming to the conclusion that he's just another dimwitted fascist who by
>accident had a few interesting ideas.

You're Guilty for Not Doing Your Homework.

Mr. May's views on sick, disabled, niggers and women are available to everyone with
access to usenet archives, which means everyone. For example, type this: 'disabled
author:[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (sans quotes) in "with all of the words" field at
http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search and you'll get the idea.

It doesn't mean that I don't credit him for efforts in other areas. People are too
complex to be classified on one aspect only. Would I fuck a beautiful female
republican ? Most certainly. Even Bush saying sensible things doesn't make them wrong.