On Saturday, January 11, 2003, at 01:46  PM, Bill Stewart wrote:

At 09:33 PM 01/10/2003 -0500, Tyler Durden wrote:
For all I know, I've been posting on a list haunted by a bunch of crypto-white supremists (crypto, as in secret, hidden). And if that's the case, then I want to know. Figured I'd ask for clarification on this issue. (And from some of May's comments in the past, it wasn't clear to me.) If that makes me a moron, so be it.
Any time you post to a list of a bunch of people you don't know,
you might be posting to a list of a bunch of people you don't like.
Reading the archives sometimes helps.
Amusing to see the pun made by this "Tyler Durden" tentacle, his "crypto-white supremists (crypto, as in secret, hidden)."

Gee, why didn't some of us think of this sort of pun on "crypto"?

Oh, I did. Fifteen years ago. Duh. Do a Google search on the term crypto-anarchy, with modifiers like "crypto-fascist" and "Buckley" to disambiguate.

"Tyler Durden" _really_ needs to read the archives. His cluelessness is getting tiresome, even from his residency in my filter file.

--Tim May, Corralitos, California
Quote of the Month: "It is said that there are no atheists in foxholes; perhaps there are no true libertarians in times of terrorist attacks." --Cathy Young, "Reason Magazine," both enemies of liberty.