On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 08:55:55PM -0800, Steve Schear wrote:

> If they intend to sell thin in the US they would be advised to have one 3
> wheels instead of an apparent 4.  In many states (incl. California)
> 3-wheeled vehicles are considered motorcycles and get to use the "diamond"
> lanes even when occupied by a single passenger.

   Yes, that would be a good idea, although I think the same holds true for at
least some European countries too. However, VW seems to be not much interested
in shipping a lot of the neat stuff they're making to the US. The really hitech
stuff they sell in Europe, but not here. Same with MB and others. The Japanese
are the same way, and it's been that way for quite awhile.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix