On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 12:22:41AM -0500, Declan McCullagh wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 04:36:08PM -0800, Eric Cordian wrote:
> > Are there specific facts on that Web page that you believe to be in error?
>
> Did you read the hilarious description of FCF and EFF? I assume not,
> if you had to ask...

    It seems to be making the point that the FCF is not truthful about it's
programs, the recipients of their support, and is generally not forthcoming,
indeed, even secretive, about it's activities, which seems more than a little
strange for a group promoting liberty. I haven't seen anything at all critical
of EFF, they're using that example to point up how FCF operates.
    FCF looks to me to be a pretty creepy bunch like all the christer right. I
get the same gag reflex reading about them as I do seeing a picture or hearing
the voice of Asscruft. Or Dubya, Rumdum, Farwell, Roberts, etc. Ick. The whole
bunch really creeps me out, like watching a really nasty horror flick.
    Too bad the Romans didn't finish the job of feeding that lot to the lions
a couple of milleniums ago.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix