On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Damian Gerow wrote:

> The list can go on and on.  The US is *not* a popular country right now.
> Not only could I see Mexico turning a blind eye, but I can see a large part
> of the world taking the same stance.
>
> I agree wholeheartedly with what you're saying.  The US, I'd like to
> believe, isn't dumb enough to actually use its nuclear weapons, especially
> on its own continent.  Move across the ocean, and I'm less sure of this,
> though.

Like Harmon said, the world is already boycotting US production of food,
it wouldn't take much to boycott everything.  But if a few attacks here
and there take place, I don't think anyone in the world is going to cry
for the US.

> I'd rather see the Green party (and Russian) attempts at having George W.
> Bush indicted as a War Criminal for this attack on Iraq.  Much more
> peaceful, delivers a much stronger message, and rids the guy of his power
> trip.

I was just daydreaming about this whild doging cars on my bicycle this
morning.  It would be cool to see Bush in the Hague!

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike