On Tue, 8 Feb 2000, Igor Chudov @ home wrote:

> I have not been paying much attention to this list lately. I am very
> busy with a couple of projects of my own.
>
> If the readers feel like me closing [EMAIL PROTECTED] is going to be
> a big inconvenience, I will not close it down, for the time being at least.
>
> Any thoughts on this? is the algebra.com node really valuable?

I personaly would like to see you hang in there. Unsub, if anything shows
up we know how to send a note privately. As to value, every operating node
is more valuable than one not.

            The future is downloading. Can you hear the impact?

                                        O[rphan] D[rift>]
                                        Cyber Positive

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      [EMAIL PROTECTED]