>>If you're an employee of PepsiCo, you might very well want to
>>conceal your personal preference for Coke.
>>
>Assuming anyone is going to bother looking.

        Or will bother to look in the future.

        What is considered legal/moral/rational today *might* change
in the future. Do you really want to take that chance?

        It's a lot easier to remove your eye-glasses to hide your
intellectualism than to hide a decade or twos computerized records of
your checking seditious literature out of the library, or buying it
from Amazon.com.

--

If the courts started interpreting the Second Amendment the way they interpret
the First, we'd have a right to bear nuclear arms by now.--Ann Coulter