Yeah, I know how to do that. But it has the same problem that it does in
using grep to check your system logs every day -- it misses stuff you haven't
thought of.  Finding a way to defeat the doubleclicks would be better, if you could
keep up with all their various personas and nyms. But perhaps you're right,  maybe
it's too difficult to keep up with, and better to just kill all cookies except the
few known to have value.

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS     Systems Librarian
Arrowhead Library System        Virginia, MN