>> Here's a handy link to Opt-Out of DoubleClick:
>>
>> <http://www.doubleclick.net/cgi-bin3/optout/check2live.pl>
>
>it wants to set a cookie to opt me out???
>
>I'd rather "opt-out" by adding them to ipchains.

% grep doubleclick /etc/named.conf
zone "doubleclick.com" { type master; file "emptysoa"; };
zone "doubleclick.net" { type master; file "emptysoa"; };
% cat emptysoa
$TTL 0
@ SOA localhost. root.localhost. ( 1 1s 1s 7d 0s )
@ NS localhost.
% ping ads.doubleclick.net
ping: Cannot resolve "ads.doubleclick.net" (Unknown host)

so...what's the problem?  think of it like blocking spam.

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             * "ah!  i see you have the internet