At Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:49:02 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>. If ever there was the ideal society,
>then such little call would there be for these devices of confusion.

The only ideal society I can think of where " little call would there be
for these devices" would
be one brought into being via genocide on the scale of nothing we have ever
seen.
Hardly anyone I am familiar with would consider a society where there is
no privacy, nor
need for it, ideal.

I am suprised where the seeds of tyranny find root sometimes. I have always
been told
that we all carry them, and it is important to be on guard against them
at all times. Even some
of my most gentle and intellegent friends belive that lifespan can be extended
into the hundreds if
not thousands of years by some simple and trivial changes to way the people
breed. Which in
and of itself is not such a big deal, the big deal is they see no problem
with it. It's for the good
of the children after all.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read
easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.