--- begin forwarded text

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:48:04 -0900
To: "R. A. Hettinga" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: Somebody from the Big Country...
Subject: RE: www.digicash.com

hi Bob,

>...they think that WAP is where they think they're going
>to make their money, and not on the actual internet itself.

I disagree - if their goal is to double (or otherwise short-
term maximize) the value of their investment, they are simply
identifying the market that will be able and willing to buy
them out and positioning their product in that space.

I'll lay odds they'll be acquired by phone.com for ~$400MM
this year (assuming minimal additional investment on their
part.)

later,
<Somebody's .sig>

--- end forwarded text

R. A. Hettinga <mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA