Tim May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>"Fuck them all. Then burn the corpses."
>Enough. If they persist, Technical Means should be used to shut
>their e-mail addresses down. A gigabyte a day might do it. If not,
>up it.
>
>--Tim May

The best way to spot an agent provocateur is when they suggest that
others commit some sort of illegal or questionable action. Normally
I'd associate Tim May's rantings as just that- delusional rantings,
but now I'm not too sure.  Maybe the BATF caught May on a weapons
charge and are forcing him to do their bidding?

Regards, Matt-

Subscribe to Freematt's Alerts: Pro-Individual Rights Issues
Send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words subscribe FA
on the subject line. List is private and moderated (7-30 messages per month)
Matthew Gaylor,1933 E. Dublin-Granville Rd., PMB 176, Columbus, OH  43229
Archived at http://www.egroups.com/list/fa/