On the other hand, they often don't really understand the issues involved
in the discussion, and so are limited to either taking laughably extreme
positions or simply repeating things that others had said.  Wait a
minute, that's you isn't it?  Sorry, we all know that _you_ aren't a
fed.  Of course the very thought of secret serveillance of public
activity is pretty funny, but the one thing I have learned from the net
is that the world really is full of wackos.  I've also gotten pretty good
at ignoring stuff, but then I'm not on cypherpunks, with good reason.