"Dillyn Richardson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> so what r u a english teacher  and how can u call that a pipe bomb i think
> ur just a stupid idiot sorry if i spelled sumthin wrong @$$

Another fine product of the U.S. public education system, I see. I'm
glad to know that my tax money is so well spent. Correspondence with
people of your high caliber make it all worthwhile.

I remember the days when the LEOs were at least creative, and the
trolls more interesting. Yet as someone mentioned earlier, at least
they provide some opportunity to practice creative writing skills.