Kurth Bemis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> At 09:27 PM 6/14/2000 -0500, David Marshall wrote:
>
> david - are you a tool all the time?

I only exhibit verbal weaponry when someone does something
breathtakingly stupid such as:

*  Mailing the Cypherpunks list with a request for child porn while
   simultaneously butchering the English language.
*  Mailing the Cypherpunks list with a request for bomb making
   information while simultaneously butchering the English language.
*  Mailing the Cypherpunks list with some nondescript request such as
   "wheres(sic) the rundown for idiots" while butchering the English
   language.

The trolling by LEOs and the bozo requests both get very tiresome.