> >an economy based on "nyms" is a pipe dream. No human has ever purchased
> >a car, or purchased a home, or taken out a loan, or started a business,
> >or gotten a job by using an anonymous "nym".

> I have started a business, received payment for contract work, purchased
a car,
> and registered a domain, all anonymously.  Registering the car
anonymously is
> the tricky part. :)

Black Unicorn tells the story of going to buy a car with cash,
I think in Washingtoon, DC.  The sales guy freaked, went in back to do the
"let me talk to the manager about that one", and called the police.

I think he was probably even buying the car using some name that he has
papers documenting that he uses, rather than registering it as "Black
Unicorn" :-)

                                Thanks!
                                        Bill
Bill Stewart, [EMAIL PROTECTED]