>       And this is at least the 3rd time I've gotten it, probably
> everyone else did also -- so what's your point? Or are you just
> spamming?

My point is I am getting paranoid.  You might have got it but I didn't
get any of my posts back via the list, and the www archive at:

http://www.inet-one.com/cypherpunks/

didn't receive any of them either.

Also strangely, my test post did make it to the archive:

http://www.inet-one.com/cypherpunks/current/msg00385.html

despite none of the copies of my post about ZKS making it, and I sent
through copies through swiss, austria, bilgates, lcs and some others.

So WTF is going on?

You say you received it, which list node are you subscribed to?  Did
anyone else receive it?

Subject: Re: ZKS: how EXACTLY does this protect privacy?

Not trying to bombard anyone, just trying to particpate in discussion.
I was getting paranoid about remailer reliability and trying to
determine if some kind of content based attack against remailers is
going on.

-Anon