On Aug 24, 2016 9:10 PM, "jaun" <arpsp...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Ya and 9,999 are illegal activity and drugs. The other one is my honeypot

Little fool troll, I really would like to throw dozens of onions in your
head until you learn to respect the work of other people.  The Tor
volunteers are working for what they do believe.  Respect their efforts to
protect the privacy and the security of lots of people in danger.

Governments and three letters institutions kill activists and journalists
all the days.  Here, you have freedom of expression to say foolishes.  It
doesn't work this way in the whole world, boy.  Celebrate the fact of using
Internet without restrictions to say stupid things and keep alive.

For personal reasons, I don't trust completely in Tor Project anymore, but
I know there are amazing people working to protect the privacy of hundreds
of anonymous people against governments' and institutions' vigilantism and
they deserve my respect and yours too.