Dont feel to safe -

http://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/featured/tor-browser-nsa-honeypot

-------- Original Message --------
On Aug 24, 2016, 6:00 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:

On Aug 24, 2016 9:10 PM, "jaun" <arpsp...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Ya and 9,999 are illegal activity and drugs. The other one is my honeypot

Little fool troll, I really would like to throw dozens of onions in your head
until you learn to respect the work of other people. The Tor volunteers are
working for what they do believe. Respect their efforts to protect the privacy
and the security of lots of people in danger.

Governments and three letters institutions kill activists and journalists all
the days. Here, you have freedom of expression to say foolishes. It doesn't
work this way in the whole world, boy. Celebrate the fact of using Internet
without restrictions to say stupid things and keep alive.

For personal reasons, I don't trust completely in Tor Project anymore, but I
know there are amazing people working to protect the privacy of hundreds of
anonymous people against governments' and institutions' vigilantism and they
deserve my respect and yours too.