On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 10:06:49PM -0600, Mirimir wrote:
> On 08/28/2016 09:30 PM, John wrote:
> >

> > On August 28, 2016 9:17:05 PM EDT, juan <juan....@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>    I highly doubt it. But go ahead, find one 'out of character'
> >>    post coming from my address...

> >>    Complete bullshit. You talk as if any salt could be used to
> >>    adulterate any food when actually the only example is lead
> >>    acetate, which is not even a good example since it was commonly
> >>    used as a sugar substitute.

> >>    Just as fine as fentanyl, or a mix. They are both highly
> >>    POISONUS and DANGEROUS compounds.
> >>

> > Neither heroin nor fentanyl is POISONOUS.  Adding fentanyl to street heroin
> > has made it much more dangerous for the average user,  because the shit is
> > dosed in micrograms and it's easy to buy a poorly mixed bag with too much
> > fentanyl in it... Thus the wave of overdose deaths in America...
> >
> > Regardless, it's inaccurate to call them a poison. Every substance has an
> > LD50, including water. Diacetylmorphine (heroin) is widely prescribed in
> > the UK - fentanyl is a common anesthetic and pain med (in patch form) in
> > the US.
> >
> > Now if the shit were just legal , all these problems would go away...
> >

> > John
>
> Legality would help a lot, for sure :)
>
> But there would still be a need for testing and certification.

At least for any conscientious consumers of the product, which the
market would provide for (assuming enough consumers desiring such
testing and willing to trust in external-authority certification).

> Because
> having overdoses as your only testing method just isn't workable.

Tell -that- to existing black market product consumers.

Do you have some doubt that a not black "public/ open" market would be
as bad and not better than the black markets?

Boggles me mind it do, boggles and befoggles..