On 08/28/2016 11:25 PM, juan wrote:

>>>     That's technically possible, but how common is it? And at
>>> any rate the problem is not that the heroine is adulterated which
>>>     is what Mirimir apparentely believes, but improper powder
>>>     mixing technique...
>>>
>>>     So, mix well before use...
>>
>> No idiot, the bag you get has too much fentanyl in it.
>

>       So you are getting a lot of fentanyl for free? Because dealers
>       love to lose money!
>
>       And I'm the idiot...

Having lots of fentanyl won't help you when you're dead.

>> So mixing
>> _your_ bag does absolutely no good. You see, powdered stuff has this
>> tendency to clump. So it's _very_ hard to uniformly distribute a tiny
>> amount of some very potent shit amongst a huge quantity of powder.
>> People who cut drugs professionally know this.
>

>       "people who cut drugs professionally"...you mean, dealers?  And
>       I am the idiot here?

You're expressing opinions on topics where you're ignorant. QED idiot.

And you've never dealt drugs? Loser ;)

>       By the way, when I said "mix well" I meant..."mix well". Follow
>       the proper technique.

You're reading comprehension sucks. Either that, or you're just lying.

John wrote:

> Adding fentanyl to street
> heroin has made it much more dangerous for the average user,  because
> the shit is dosed in micrograms and it's easy to buy a poorly mixed
> bag with too much fentanyl in it...

You replied:

        That's technically possible, but how common is it? And at any
        rate the problem is not that the heroine is adulterated which
        is what Mirimir apparentely believes, but improper powder
        mixing technique...

        So, mix well before use...

So you see, John is saying that dealers don't mix well enough. Before
dividing their mixed product into small bags. And you're saying that
buyers can just mix well. But how the fuck would that work?  Someone
would need to buy many bags, arguably most of the dealer's supply, in
order for mixing to protect them.

And yes, that is the way to be safe. You buy a large quantity, mix it
well, and test it carefully. Start with maybe 5% of your estimated dose,
and see how it goes. Have a friend there with opiate antagonist ready to
shoot. Then titrate until you get the desired effect.

>>>     Yes, exactly my point. Any substance can be a poison if the
>>>     does is high enough. And the number of household items that
>>> can be used as lethal weapons is big too.
>>
>> Are you just retarded, or what? When you buy a gun, you expect that
>> you can kill shit with it. When you buy vodka, you don't expect that
>> it'll contain enough methanol to kill you. And selling poisoned shit
>> is just as much aggression as shooting someone.
>

>       Well yes, and it has nothing to do with your hysterical and
>       highly stupid rant about 'regulation'.

Whatever.

>>>     So, we need EVERYTHING to be REGULATED. Either by the state
>>>     which is not so bad after all or by an ANARCHIST STATE. Or
>>>     something.
>>
>> We'll have the mafia do it. They're not a stinking government ;)
>

>       They aren't? And what's the difference? And what has that got to
>       do with anything anyway.

Yes, just exactly what is the distinction between a government and a
suitably powerful private enforcement organization?