On 1/28/2017 4:08 AM, Razer wrote:
Faith in free inquiry unhindered by profit motivations is a better, more
reliable compass.

You mean government funded science:

What do you know, government funded science, like government funded Aztec theology, discovers that immense human sacrifices are necessary in order to ensure the sun rise, and the government gets to decide which humans to sacrifice.

Real science shows the data and the workings, the evidence and the calculations. Global warming science, like Aztec theology, demands our faith. And when you launch freedom of information requests demanding the evidence that shows we are doomed if the necessary human sacrifices are not made, you get stonewalled.

When Trump's team took charge they demanded the evidence and the calculations. Still not getting them.