On Fri, 8 Feb 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Jim Choate wrote:
>
> > Beware the dark side of the force Luke...
> >
> > http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A46155-2002Feb8.html
>

> Is there a food shortage in the US and no one sent me a memo?
>
> Or has cannibalism become fashionable.

I guess you missed the part where his diary was encrypted...creepy
SOB...like something right out of Exquisite Corpse.

Crypto is not all a 'white' technology, clearly it won't solve mankinds
problems, however widely it might be distributed. It is like totally
useful though, f'r sure.

My view is that only man can deal with man. If he'd just quit lying to
himself.

                James Choate - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.ssz.com