I've had this really truly great idea about how to solve all of the
world's problems about twenty years ago, but unfortunately I don't
remember it.  It would have made be a trillionaire... oh
well...  meanwhile I'll just post utter nonsense to this mailing list
because that's the example you guys are giving.

Who gives a flying fuck about what you don't remember?

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :aren't security.  A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :masked killer, but  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.sunder.net ------------