Being away from the Net for nearly 24 hours, I wondered why I was
getting 90 e-mails downloading, but only about 16 messages in my
"Cypherpunks" filtered mailbox. So I looked at what the cat drug in:

-- 29 messages from Choate, the usual forwarded Slashdot, kuroshin, CNN,
Register articles

(doesn't even count about 6-8 messages he sent earlier yesterday...I'm
only counting since I was last on the Net!)

-- 22 messages from MattX/proffr/whackamole

(ditto, he sent some earlier messages as well)

So, it looks like in the race to swamp the list with junk, Choate is a
hair ahead of the other pinhead.

I know Choate is a strange character, but what does he think is being
accomplished by sending 25-35 forwarded items to the list in a single
day?

--Tim May
"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
--Unknown Usenet Poster