Well, not really. That's because we had a double issue last week, which carries
into this week. The good news is that our double issue won't affect "Daily
Insight" one lick.  On a daily basis we will continue to mix breaking news and
commentary from Insight writers.

A for the print edition, well, that just means you get to read it a little bit
closer. Here's the table of contents again:

This Week's Table of Contents

http://www.insightmag.com/main.cfm?include=detail&storyid=207288

With all this discussion about Iraq in the news, be sure not to miss Ken
Timmerman's look at Iran:

The Truth About Iran

http://www.insightmag.com/main.cfm?include=detail&storyid=217797

And we're still having fun with the Pentagon's Torie Clarke, the spokeswoman who
refuses to answer our questions:

Day 18: Where's Torie?

http://www.insightmag.com/main.cfm?include=detail&storyid=218416

I'll keep you posted of any developing stories throughout the week.

Hans Nichols

on-line editor, Insight Magazine

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
You have received this newsletter because you have a user name and password at
Insight on the News.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, visit
"http://www.insightmag.com/main.cfm?include=unsubscribe";. You may also log into
Insight on the News and edit your account preferences on the Web.

If you have forgotten or don't know your user name and password, it will be
emailed to you after visiting the following link:
http://www.insightmag.com/main.cfm?include=emailPassword&serialNumber=16oai891z5&[EMAIL PROTECTED]