Just to let you know about a sneak preview from next week’s issue by Paul
Rodriguez and Kelly O’Meara that we've posted early on-line:

http://www.insightmag.com/news/241320.html

"The Problem of Sexual Molestation by Roman Catholic Clergy" is how the report
begins. It is a confidential document written nearly 17 years ago that lays out
a detailed plan to steer the Roman Catholic Church away from troubled waters.
The flood of allegations splashing across the news today strongly suggests that
its leadership did not fully implement—if at all—such a plan and
went to great lengths to cover up problems, quietly buy off victims and rotate
pedophile and homosexual predator priests from parish to parish without telling
the public.

And here’s the link for Kenneth Timmerman’s hot story on the Iraqi
connection to the Oklahoma City bombing.  Our apologies, as we omitted the link
in our last email.

http://www.insightmag.com/news/241237.html

You have received this newsletter because you have a user name and password at
Insight on the News.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, visit
"http://www.insightmag.com/main.cfm?include=unsubscribe";. You may also log into
Insight on the News and edit your account preferences on the Web.

If you have forgotten or don't know your user name and password, it will be
emailed to you after visiting the following link:
http://www.insightmag.com/main.cfm?include=emailPassword&serialNumber=16oai891z5&[EMAIL PROTECTED]