At 09:15 PM 4/4/02 -0500, Faustine wrote:
>And as long as you don't recommend that John call out the Snackycake
Posse on
>the poor schmoe who sent him the manual thinking he was trying to help,
>honestly couldn't care less.

I don't think anyone has accused JY of intentional disinfo; he is
largely a librarian
--a very valuable one with enormous cajones-- not the author of the docs
in question.
Nor did anyone speak against the donor of said document.

What we did find worth remarking on is the lethal sloppiness in a doc
written by the
largest manufacturer-of-, deployer-of-, and trainer-about- explosives in
the world.