Dear Friend,

Congratulations! You've been chosen to receive the best-selling, Burberry perfume -
FREE!*

Friend, to claim your Burberry perfume Click the link below

http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

But here's the catch! There is a very limited supply - we will not be getting this
perfume again and folks have been ordering this perfume like crazy the holidays!

In fact, just before I sent this email my inventory quantities showed very few left.
So Friend, I need you to Click the link below so I can ship yours before they're gone!
Do it now, and I guarantee you'll be one of the very lucky folks to receive this
sensual perfume - FREE!*

http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sincerely,
Kate

P.S. Feel free to forward this to a friend!

 - Feminine scent
 - Possesses a blend of soft peach, apricot,
   marigold, sandalwood, vanilla and musk
 - Perfect for day and evening wear
 - $24.00 value - YOURS FREE!*

Click the link below now!