Dear friend
Through the courtesy of business opportunity, i take liberty anchored on a strong
desire to solicit your assistance on this mutually beneficial and riskfree transaction
which i hope you will give your urgent attention.
I am Mr. Farouk Bello an executive Director of Commercial Bank of Africa. I was the
accounting officer of a foreign national of your country, who used to work with Shell
Petroleum Development Company in Nigeria. On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his
wife and their only son were involved in a car accident along shagamu express road.
All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made
several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this
has also proved unsuccessful.
Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients
extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful
attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of
his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the
balance of his account valued at US$25.540million left behind by my client before they
get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the share holders of this bank,so that
they can share his funds as dividends amongs themselves. The said Bank has issued me a
notice to provide the nextof kin or have the account confiscated within the next
fourteen official working days.Because as at the time of his demise I was his
accountng officer,but have since been promote to the position of an Executive
Director, ever since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over
2years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to t
he deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account
can be paid to you.
Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing
ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary formation and legal documents
needed to back you up for claim.
All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law.
When you receive this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail to my private mail box,([EMAIL
PROTECTED]) signifying your decision.Including your private Tel/Fax numbers for quick
communication.
I am waiting to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
Mr.Farouk Bello

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329